Fried Egg With Guacamole on Toast
A quick and elegant meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. A great combination of textures with a crunch bite and creamy avocado.
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- 1/8 to 1/4 lemon juice
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of garlic powder
How to Make It
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Crack eggs into pan; cook 2 minutes.
2. Cover and cook 2 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
3. Add oil over egg if you want the yoke to cook more.
4. Mash avocado in a bowl and add, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
5. After spread evenly over each toast slice. Top each toast slice with 1 fried egg.
6. Sprinkle eggs with a dash of salt and pepper.