No Bake Tiramisu
An easy, no bake dessert that you can whip up in minutes. You can also make this the night before and surprise your dinner guests with this luscious treat.
- 1 ¾ cup whipping cream
- 1 ¼ cup Mascarpone cheese
- 3 Tablespoon sugar to taste
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon amaretto or rum
- 1 cup cold espresso or strong coffee
- 2-7 oz packages ladyfingers
- cocoa or chocolate for dusting
Hot to Make It
- Mix the whip cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Add Mascarpone cheese and amaretto or rum.
- Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Dip enough ladyfingers in coffee and after add to base of rectangular dish.
- Add a layer of the the cream mixture and smooth it out. Repeat layers, ending with the cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- Dust with cocoa or chocolate shavings before serving on dessert plate.